- WHY IT WORKS
Our dry facial brush is made from wood and pure natural bristle. It's handmade in a workshop that has been making quality brushes for over 150 years. Each brush comes in a cotton/linen drawstring bag.
- Start with a dry face before you apply any products.
- On your neck and move the brush upwards towards your chin using gentle sweeping motions.
- Start on your jaw and brush very lightly upward.
- Next do your cheeks, upper cheeks, eye sockets, brows and forehead.
- To finish, stimulate your lymph glands: move the brush in sweeping motions from the bottom of your ear, down your neck and to your clavicle.
Always use featherlight strokes.
If you have very sensitive skin this might not be for you.
Dry brush between 1-2 days per week.