- WHY IT WORKS
- Stimulates and open pores, allowing toxins to be released thereby reducing toxins that flow through the lymphatic system.
- Exfoliates dead skin.
- Encourages the production of collagen and lipids that will moisturise and condition skin.
- Allows for deeper penetration and efficacy of your moisturiser/body oil.
Our brush is made from pure natural bristle and pine. It's handmade in a workshop in England that has been making brushes for over 150 years. It comes in a cotton/linen drawstring bag.
- Start at your feet and move up your body.
- Brush your skin using wide, circular, clockwise motions.
- Use light pressure in areas where your skin is thin and harder pressure on thicker skin.
- Brush your arms after you have brushed your feet, legs, and mid-section. You should brush upward towards your armpits.
- After dry brushing, take a shower or bath to help remove dead skin.
- Then moisturise your skin, ideally with a body oil such as Garrigue Body Oil.
- Dry brushing is not suitable for very sensitive skin or anyone suffering from skin conditions.